Monday 23 May 2016

HA6 - Task 3

Evaluation of project

I think my product went very well, there is many different things I might of done whilst making the assets, such as adding more detail into the character or adding more detail into the background. I also think I managed my time well, seeing as I only had a short amount of time to do the product. There are many things about the product in which I am very happy with and these are things like, I am very happy with the look of the game, I feel like the style of the game could be used in many different products, for a simple 2d game I feel like it is a game which a lot of people will really enjoy playing. There is a few bad points about the game for example, the game is a simple 2d game so there is not to much detail in the game, but to be honest the detail is probably the best I could do at the time. I am very pleased with the outcome of the game and I would like to carry on making these type of games, hopefully if people are pleased with this game they will continue to follow me down a path of making new games.

No comments:

Post a Comment